Thursday, November 3, 2016

Instanatural's Celluite Cream

This cellulite-cream feels like any hand cream and smells like one too. The instructions are easy. Apply cream to cleansed skin, massaging until completely absorbed for best results use twice daily. There are few cautions such as discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and this product contains retinol which may increased skins sensitivity to the Sun and particularly the possibility of a sunburn. It is made in the USA and is distributed in Orlando Florida. Plus it's not tested on animals which is a kinda big deal for me. Some of the ingredients in caffeine, retinol and safflower seed oil. Overall this is an OK product I haven't seen any real effects in the last week. The major difference I've noticed is softer skin which is typical for lotions in general. Would I recommend this? Yeah I would but I'm going to keep trying it to see how well it works with extended use. I received this product at a discount in exchange for my evaluation and to provide my personal honest and unbiased opinion about this product. I am under no obligation to provide a positive review for this product, nor am I receiving any type of compensation, incentive, or reward for doing so. #InstaNatural http://instanatural.com/products/cellulite-cream #gotitfreetoreview

No comments:

Post a Comment