Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Teaveli's Jasmine Earl Grey Green Tea

Teaveli's Jasmine Earl Grey Green Tea is really good. It is a loose leaf tea, I use a coffee filter and the glass jar I use to make Cold Brew Coffee. My package says it was packaged in May of this year (2016) and is best before May 2019. The  biggest problem I had was the fact that it's supposedly came in a resealable package but when I opened it the zipper torn off of one side of the package and made it unresealable. That alone is probably the biggest star reducer. The ingredients are green tea, jasmine flowers and Bergamot extracts. This tea is processed and packaged by Golden Tips Tea Company in New Delhi India.  I am not a big tea drinker but I like trying  new and different teas and sometimes I actually find one that I like. Such as this one. The instructions say to take one teaspoon to 200 milliliters of water at a 194 to 212 degrees Fahrenheit. And let sit for 3 to 5 minutes. I like adding a little bit of sugar to my tea and it really makes a difference to how good the tea is for me. This, I think is a quality product except for the packaging. The packaging sucks because of the resealable couch not being resealable. I have been a little slow about doing this review because I was experimenting with the tea. How much sugar to put in. What if it soaks a little longer then what it says to. I  had an old glass jar that I had from buying ranch dressing that I had cleaned, so that is what my tea is in. I almost successfully transferred the label from the pouch to the jar. #teaveli I received this product at a discount in exchange for my evaluation and to provide my personal honest and unbiased opinion about this product. I am under no obligation to provide a positive review for this product, nor am I receiving any type of compensation, incentive, or reward for doing so. #teaveli
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01FOFWR6U/ref=sr_1_8_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1473909534&sr=8-8&keywords=earl+grey+loose+leaf+tea

No comments:

Post a Comment