Friday, October 7, 2016

Sleepos

These are a bit different from other sleep aids. I like how good they work but I hate the smell of it. I really have to ignore the smell. Since they work so well, I continue to take them when I need them. I don't know much about this product it seems to be a herb based product that has a unique smell it says that has no GM us it's manufactured for a company in Delaware it does not say if its made in the USA or not. The print on the label is extremely small like I'm reading it right now to figure out what's in it and I can barely read the little time you letters like this is 6.4 or something. The service size is 1 capsules though in the directions it says 1 or 2 capsules taken at bedtime. In the small little print, I think it says that consist of herbs historically used for sleep and relaxation. There issome natural ingredients so there is no dangerous side effects and apparently this formulas design not to cause grogginess. Overall I like this product for the fact that it helps me get over that age that I'm extremely tired but cannot go to sleep and this helps me go to sleep at that point. I tried taking it one time like up like I have slept too much or woken up too late and it does not seem to have the same effect. So this is one of those pills that you need to be tired to begin with. I received this product at a discount in exchange for my evaluation and to provide my personal honest and unbiased opinion about this product. I am under no obligation to provide a positive review for this product, nor am I receiving any type of compensation, incentive, or reward for doing so. #Sleepsupport https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01JVHGB2S

No comments:

Post a Comment