Friday, October 7, 2016

Instanatural Cleansing Ance Wash

This ance cleansing face wash is unique. It smells like citrus, and its a pretty good size bottle. It has very simple instructions, and they are easy to follow. I normally pour a little bit into my hand and massage the cleanser in until it lathers. Then rinse it off with water. Well, I normally let it sit until I watch my hair. This is really good to use in the shower rather than at the sink. This cleansing facial wash it has 2% salicylic acid and sweet orange extract and vitamin E. The bottle is a 6.7 ounce or 200 milliliters. Its not tested on animals and is made in the USA. It smells like either orange marmalade or the orange candy slices. And it does have a list of ingredients on both the box that comes in and the bottle. All the information on the bottle is on the box except for the expiration date and the batch number which is located underneath the bottle. The cleanser is a clearish liquid with a little bit of white in it. Overall I like this Acne cleanser because it is smooth, is easy to use and it smells great. Most acne washes have this unique smell but this one doesn't. I received this product at a discount in exchange for my evaluation and to provide my personal honest and unbiased opinion about this product. I am under no obligation to provide a positive review for this product, nor am I receiving any type of compensation, incentive, or reward for doing so.
#Instanatural
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B016C5G5R8

No comments:

Post a Comment