Tuesday, October 4, 2016

ToothFilm T-Spray

So with this T-spray I didn't know what to expect. The bottle was lot more empty than what I would like. They say that it was going to be like that because of leaks during shipment. I got the green tea spray. Its kind of sweet but you can still taste the tea. Its not that bad, I'm not exactly sure how it works. Its supposed to help freshen breath and prevents stains. I am extremely disappointed that it does not have list of ingredients. Like every single product has a list of ingredients labeled on the package. For all I know is that I could be spraying my teeth and my mouth with sugar and green tea. On the paper that's inside the box it says it freshens breath, prevents stains, dental hygiene, antimicrobial, pH level control, gum protection, remineralization through calcium support. But what makes it do all that. No clue. Its 100% edible, with no preservatives, medicines, harsh chemicals, colorants, and triclosan. The easy wasy is to spray on the tongue and teeth and use your tongue to spread it around. It also says to use within three weeks of opening. But my bottle doesn't expire til 2018. I received this product at a discount in exchange for my evaluation and to provide my personal honest and unbiased opinion about this product. I am under no obligation to provide a positive review for this product, nor am I receiving any type of compensation, incentive, or reward for doing so.
#TOOTHFILM

No comments:

Post a Comment