Tuesday, October 4, 2016

LaLune Indian Healing Clay

Indian healing Clay it's very soft to the touch it is a really fine powder. It came with email with an attached ebook that had different recipes. I used one that was one part Indian healing clay it came with an email with an attached ebook that had different recipes. I used one that was one part Indian healing play and one part apple cider vinegar. When making this, you have to put it on right away or else the apple cider vinegar takes over and leaves your face rough. I used one tablespoon Indian healing clay and 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and it worked. It was a bit much for my face. I made enough for two facials. So I wanted part of it sit for a while, when I took the mask off I wash my face and applied the rest. And got in the shower to wash it off. A washcloth and warm water from the bathroom sink got the mask off much better than the shower and a washcloth. I liked using this product because how easy it is to customize the masks. I have been recommend this and have talked a few people into trying it. One being my mom. I received this product at a discount in exchange for my evaluation and to provide my personal honest and unbiased opinion about this product. I am under no obligation to provide a positive review for this product, nor am I receiving any type of compensation, incentive, or reward for doing so.
#lalunenaturals #gotitfreetoreview #honestreview

No comments:

Post a Comment