Thursday, November 3, 2016

Chill Sip's Individual Beer Cooler

This is one of the best things that I have found. It's cool because you can put a 12 ounce bottle of beer or cider and it and it keeps it cold. It has the whole before you put in or else it doesn't really work and I got this just in time for Halloween I like how it comes apart and it has a bottle opener attached to the lid. The only problem I have with it is the beer has the open for the lid to go over it which kind of makes sense because it has a silicone sealer that goes in the mouth of the bottle that convince it from leaking. I would recommend this to any beer enthusiastic because that I truly does keep the beer cold enough to enjoy it over a. Of time this is somewhat useful to me but I drink my beer a little too fast were as my friend takes a long time to finish his. I have to have him test it out too so I can further write a more comprehensive review. Overall I believe this is a great product. I can see myself buying a few more these as gifts. #ChillSip https://www.amazon.com/Stainless-Neoprene-Quality-Insulator-Beverages/dp/B01L4NAL6O #honestreview

No comments:

Post a Comment