Tuesday, November 22, 2016

5 in 1 Pest Repellant Device

So I've been testing out this 5000 square feet pest repellent device and so far I think it's been working really well it has a tick to it when I first plugged it in. It's turned on and off and to me it sounds like water dripping, to my friend it absolutely bothers him, the pitch of the sound and everything. I live in an upstairs apartment and so I don't get very many bugs but I still get a ton of flies and sometimes I get other insects. I've noticed the difference since I plugged it in, I don't get as many I don't get flies in my apartment anymore I have it plugged in in the kitchen and it covers at least the kitchen and the front room I don't know how well it covers the bedroom, the hall and the bathroom because it says it does not go through solid objects that well but it covers the entryways and the windows have screens on them. So this device isn't really for someone who has guinea pigs, hamsters or rats the noise that the device emits are is going to be painful to the ears. But does fine with cats and dogs which is a good thing. Overall this is a great product from what I've seen it has three lights and one of them stays on all the time one of them blinks kind of slowly and then one of them blinks kind of fast and they are labeled of what they do and in the instruction manual and it will explain how it works. It also has a night light that you can turn on and off and have it censored where it turns off when the lights on and turn on when the lights off and that's the blue night light. http://www.amazon.com/Repellent-protection-ultrasonic-electromagnetic-nightlight/dp/B01F2EZSH8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1463161437&sr=8-1&keywords=pest+repellent #digihandy

No comments:

Post a Comment