Monday, September 19, 2016

Sportly Hot/Cold Pack

This cold pack is perfect for me. I broke my ankle a few years ago and I still have swelling. A regular ice pack wasnt really working because I needed to have a towel and it wouldn't cover the whole area. I absolutely love this ice pack because even though it is meant for my knee, it adjusts to fit my ankle perfectly. It comes with the sleeve and two gel packs. The sleeve seems to be sturdy and one side of the sleeve is mesh and it allows the cold to hit  my ankle while not being overwhelming. The ice packs are gel and they don't exactly freeze but the do get cold. On the box, it says to put it in the freezer for an hour or two, I left them in the the freezer over night and they still didn't freeze. I loved that it covers the area that I need. Perfect for athletes and those who are trying to be active. #LoveParkProducts I received this product at a discount in exchange for my evaluation and to provide my personal honest and unbiased opinion about this product. I am under no obligation to provide a positive review for this product, nor am I receiving any type of compensation, incentive, or reward for doing so. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01KUOAZ1Y

No comments:

Post a Comment