Monday, September 19, 2016

Everbellus Corset

I was kinda hesitated to try this corset. I figured that it was going to be extremely uncomfortable, but it wasn't. Well, it was at first. But now that I have been wearing for awhile, I love it. I've noticed that I sit up straighter and walk straighter. Plus my lower back doesn't hurt as much. I been wearing while I walk the 3 miles around the block, and it seems that I've gotten slightly slimmer. The only problem is that it is a little short, it need about 3 more inches and it would be perfect. I received this product at a discount in exchange for my evaluation and to provide my personal honest and unbiased opinion about this product. I am under no obligation to provide a positive review for this product, nor am I receiving any type of compensation, incentive, or reward for doing so. #corset
https://www.amazon.com/Everbellus-Breathable-Corset-Training-Cincher/dp/B014KM0LPC/ie=UTF8?m=&keywords=Waist+trainer+corset+for+weight+loss

No comments:

Post a Comment