Friday, September 23, 2016

RAAYA 4 Way Hose Splitter

This hose splitter is not cheaply made. I thought it was going to be one of those hose splitters that's gonna last a few months but when I took out the box I was surprised at the quality. It has a metal the base which has before splitters and the one at the top. It's is covered with a green and red hard plastic with black and red little knobs. It comes with instructions and what should be in the box it came with a little half foot hose, I'm guessing and some rubber washers. The only problem I have was when I got it the box was open and the contents of of the box was all over the shipping box. Over the next few months to a year, we will see how well it holds up. I received this product at a discount in exchange for my evaluation and to provide my personal honest and unbiased opinion about this product. I am under no obligation to provide a positive review for this product, nor am I receiving any type of compensation, incentive, or reward for doing so.
 #tag=gardenproducts-tm-20
https://www.amazon.com/RAAYA-Splitter-Arthritis-leak-proof-Connector/dp/B01F7D5SB0

No comments:

Post a Comment