Sunday, September 18, 2016

TripWorthy Compact First Aid kit

Wow, this is probably the most convenient thing to have around. It has everything from bandages and gauze to mini sewing kit and a poncho, a glow stick. This is exactly what I've been looking for as far as a first aid kit goes. I work a lot with kids and sometimes we need a Band-Aid and this is so compact that it fits underneath the seats in the car. I don't have to worry about searching for Band-Aids, everything is organized. To me this is worth it. Everybody should have a first aid kit. Before I got this I had a mishap in the kitchen. I accidentally sliced my finger. It wouldn't stop bleeding and I could not find a Band-Aid anywhere. I was frustrated knowing that I had Band-Aids but couldn't find them. #TripWorthy I received this product at a discount in exchange for my evaluation and to provide my personal honest and unbiased opinion about this product. I am under no obligation to provide a positive review for this product, nor am I receiving any type of compensation, incentive, or reward for doing so.

 https://www.amazon.com/Lightweight-Compact-100-Piece-Complete-Water-Resistant/dp/B01DYYCX6M/


No comments:

Post a Comment