Monday, September 5, 2016

Our K9 Bark Collar

I was really disappointed in this collar. It only works about a fourth  of the time when he barks. I would not recommend this because it doesn't really work. It worked when I tested it before I put it on the dog and I adjusted it according to the instructions. I had to contact Our K9 to have them email the manual and complimentary training books to me. They were quick on responding back to me though they were suppose to email them when the collar was shipped. I think that this is a great idea. I love that it's suppose to vibrate instead of shock the dog when they bark. The dog did not react for very long when I put it on him. He shook his head trying to figure out what I put on him. After a minute he was back to playing. I received this product at a discount in exchange for my evaluation and to provide my personal honest and unbiased opinion about this product. I am under no obligation to provide a positive review for this product, nor am I receiving any type of compensation, incentive, or reward for doing so.  #RoyalBarkCollar

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01DIX2VAM/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment