Thursday, September 8, 2016

Essential Bodybuilding Cookbook: 150 Healthy, Simple & Delicious Bodybuilding Recipes

This cookbook is different than what I expected. It tells about what everything is such as what is a carbohydrate or what is good fat. These recipes are really, really simple. I ended up bookmarking over half of the recipes because I personally want to try them. I like thatit says how many calories, fat, carbohydrates and protein is in each serving and at the top of the page, underneath the recipe name, it says how many servings. Most of these recipes serve 2 or 3. Most likely, over the course of a few months, I will have tried the ones that interest me. #carrillopress I received this product at a discount in exchange for my evaluation and to provide my personal honest and unbiased opinion about this product. I am under no obligation to provide a positive review for this product, nor am I receiving any type of compensation, incentive, or reward for doing so. #gotitfreetoreview  https://www.amazon.com/Essential-Bodybuilding-Cookbook-Healthy-Delicious-ebook/dp/B01KZKQE5E/ref=sr_1_26?ie=UTF8&qid=1472212309&sr=8-26&keywords=bodybuilding+cookbook#nav-subnav



No comments:

Post a Comment