Friday, September 9, 2016

LED Grow Light Bulb

This lamp is kinda of amazing. I'm working on sprouting persimmon seeds. I set the lamp up according to the picture instructions. It was alittle difficult to get the clamp on to the lamp. I finally got it on. I put it hanging on a old lamp. In one day, I already got roots on one of the seeds. I can't wait to see what else I can grow. I love that it's easy to just plug into an outlet. The colors are kinda hard on the eyes but the plants make it especially in the winter. I normally have it on during the day and evening and turn it off at night. Well, its been a few days and I think the seeds are doing great, pretty soon they will be ready for a big pot. #ledgrowlight **I received this product at a discount in exchange for my evaluation and to provide my personal honest and unbiased opinion about this product. I am under no obligation to provide a positive review for this product, nor am I receiving any type of compensation, incentive, or reward for doing so.** https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01DO9EAH2

No comments:

Post a Comment