Saturday, August 27, 2016

Motherhood Collection Bamboo Washclothes

I received these in a timely manner and got them with on the expected delivery date which was a plus. As described they are really, really soft ( like blanket soft) and they are actually 10 inch by 10 inch. In the package, there were 3 light yellow and 3 baby blue washclothes. Although most similar products have tape directly on the item, which causes snagging. These had brown paper around them and that paper was taped. I would give these a higher score but some of the washclothes had their stitching unraveling and a few of them had snagged loops straight out of the package. I've only had these for a short time but I already love them for both the size and the softness. I normally use a washcloth to wash my face in the morning and in the evening and most of them are rough and they leave dry flaky spots around my chin. I would recommend these to anyone who has kids or anyone who has sensitive skin such as my grandmother, but these are overpriced, I sadly won't be buying them again or recommending them either.

I've received this product at a discount in exchange for my evaluation and to provide my personal honest and unbiased opinion about this product. I am under no obligation to provide a positive review for this product.

https://www.amazon.com/Motherhood-Collection-Washcloths-Registry-Sensitive/dp/B01H3X7NUG/ref=cm_rdp_product

No comments:

Post a Comment