Saturday, August 27, 2016

Kellogg's To Go Cereal, Salted Caramel/Praline Almond

 These are prefect for college kids like myself. At 180 calories, 4 grams of protein, and 15 grams of whole grains per pouch, the mix fills me enough til lunch or dinner. They are very easy to toss in my bag and go to school and resealable in case I dont finish during the snack break. Plus they fit in the cup holder in the car. To be honest these are perfect for like everybody, from kids to parents. Busy lifestyles or relaxed. I actually took a few to events, such as the State Fair. They came in handy because we got there for the first event at 9 and nothing opened til 11. So I was kinda starved and half a pouch did the trick. I think the only problem is that the almonds are kinda hard to chew, I personally I think the peanuts would be a much better choice. When I babysit, I also give these to the children as snacks. They love them and it holds them over until their parents feed them dinner. Overall I think these are great snack and for 180 calories you can't really go wrong. I have recommended these and I would recommend them again. Oh and by the way I was sitting here, snacking on the breakfast mix while I wrote this review.
https://www.amazon.com/Kelloggs-Cereal-Salted-Caramel-Praline/dp/B01ALC01LE/ref=cm_rdp_product

No comments:

Post a Comment